Sunday, March 25, 2012

Toys & Sparks

As school takes it's toll yet again, with the learning of new programs and such (Lightroom), and the constant deadlines every other week. I haven't really had time to post some of the pictures that I've had lying around my computer. I guess it's not so bad, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City came out recently, but my cousin and I cleared it already... lol! Lame I know... It only took us 4 days! ahaha! We still have a long way to go to unlock everything though. Also, today I hung out with Kevin and Ariel to install some headers to Ariels' Prelude. It was quite the experience, and a lot of fails on everyone's part lol!  So, here are some of the pictures I took of some newly acquired items, and the headers installation.














No comments:

Post a Comment