Saturday, February 9, 2013

Waiting and Learning

As of Thanksgiving, 2012, I sprained my ankle pretty bad, and I've been trying to keep off it in order for it to heal properly. I thought that by this time it would have, considering it's been almost 3 months, but... unfortunately, it hasn't... So, in the meantime I've decided to pick up where I left off in learning guitar! lol! Ironically, I had bought the thing a day before I sprained my ankle. It's actually become a good hobby of mine! (Though, tedious at times) I didn't know what song I wanted to learn first, on top of that I had forgotten everything I was taught before! So I started replaying "Metal Gear Soild 3 Snake Eater" This game has to be one of my all time favorite video games ever! I had forgotten how great the story and soundtrack to this video game was. Once I cleared the game, and the credits started rolling I knew exactly what song I wanted to play first! Starsailor - "Way to Fall" With the goal set, and as of today, I have learned it! I still need more practice though...

 photo IMG_7937_zps6169b85f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment