Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two Thousand Thirteen!

Happy belated new year everyone! Hope everyone's had a good one!
So it's 2013, and nope, the world did not end! lol! This year is looking pretty promising, and a lot of ideas are coming to life already. I do have some new years resolutions, which I intend to get to! Not like last year... For about two years now, I have been talking about making some work space in my room, and as of about a week ago, that's become a reality! I'd say that's quite a start! 
The year just started and January is almost over. It's scary to think about how fast time flies by. Ya gotta make the most of it right? (Cliche, i know!) 

To start the new year right, I upgraded my Blackberry to the Galaxy S3! Dear God, where has the smartphone been all my life!?

 photo IMG_7801_zps333d3c9f.jpg

I've been shooting a lot of film lately too. I've missed shooting digital!

 photo IMG_7799_zpsbb94a17c.jpg

A lot of Resident Evil 6 has been played! lol!

 photo IMG_7705_zps2dd1620c.jpg

As one of my new years resolutions, I decided to buy a guitar to pick up where I left. I still have a lot to learn...

 photo IMG_7795_zpsb2a2e729.jpg

Some randoms, from random outings! Like this late night fog drive up sepulveda pass.

 photo IMG_7738_zpsa715f527.jpg

City Walk

 photo IMG_7727_zpsd9d4fefb.jpg

Oh yeah! The car.
At the beginning of last year I made a new years resolution to get the car closer to what I wanted it to look like. A set of coilvers, and new clutch later, the car started to pull together. I did get the car to look more like I wanted it to, and a bit more at that. I concentrated more on the suspension more than anything. Though it's still needs some tinkering with. This year I plan to get some more speed out of the little hatch. New brake kit, front headers, intake manifold, etc. I'm excited for it, so, let's see how that goes.

 photo IMG_7783_zps5de873f2.jpg

 photo IMG_7770_zps92b89452.jpg

Werkz Shift Extender!

 photo IMG_7774_zps25934152.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment