Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy, Busy

I haven't really been posting as much as I'd hoped... But, here's a post nonetheless! it's just the beginning of the semester and it's been pretty busy, other than that, I guess I'm kinda guilty of being lazy too.. ahaha! Well, some new stuff has happened, my cousin finally settled in his apartment, I got my very first smart phone, and stuff with the car... that's same ol'. loL!

Since I didn't have class today, I stayed home and finished up two games that just recently came out, Dead Space 2, and Marvel vs Capcom 3! Both really good games, and I just can't get enough of them!



Went to Richard's place (cousin) to connext his WIFI. Stopped by a Jack in a Box to grab some grub!




Half time.


FOOD!




BlackBerry!


EF9

No comments:

Post a Comment